Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Pematang Siantar, 14 March 2018
To my beloved friend, Angel.
In Medan

          Hello Aurora, How are you today? Hopefully you are fine. It's been a while since you left me here alone, huhuhu so sad. My family and I here are missing you a lot.
          How is Medan?how in Medan? is it still hot? i hope it will come rain and make the atmosphere there cold.
          And how about your college life? Is it run smoothly as you expected. I guess you will be the best in the class because you are the smartest one haha. Oh, By the way,i'm very happy in my college Nommensen University. I take English Education as my majority.
          Okay, I think that's all for now. I want to hear everything about your new life in Paris. Please don't forget to reply my letter! See you and good luck~

With Love,
Sondang




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Letter