Monday, June 4, 2018

Illness Letter



Katrina L. Jacobs
Senior Assistant at Smith Communications
931 Bluebird Lane
Columbus, OH 43266
August 15, 2013
Sarah G. Clayton, HR Manager
Smith Communications
567 Red Rock Road
Columbus, OH 43266

Dear Ms. Clayton,
This letter is to inform you that I will be taking two weeks of sick leave from August 5 through August 19, as I am currently unable to come in to work due to having contracted influenza. My doctor has advised that I take this leave to rest, recover and avoid spreading the illness in the office. Please see his note enclosed with this letter. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this leave and look forward to being able to return to the office as usual once I have sufficiently recovered.
I will complete my current projects from my home when possible and send them in to the office by fax. Once I return to the office on August 19, I plan to put forth as much effort as possible to make up for the lost time. I can be contacted during my leave if there are any questions or concerns. Please feel free to leave me a message by phone at (902)416-5922 or by email at [email] if any clarification is needed in this matter. Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,

Katrina Jacobs
Senior Assistant
Smith Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Letter