Monday, June 4, 2018

Job Acceptance Letter


Christine
Pematangsiantar
082273786160
Christine001@gmail.com
May 2018

Mrs John
Human Resources Manager
Open Door Company
Jakarta

Dear Mrs John
Thank you for offering me the position of Assistant Accountant with Open Door Company. I am pleased to accept this offer and look forward to starting employment with your company on April 3, 2018.
As we discussed my starting salary will be $40 000 and health and life insurance benefits will be provided after 60 days of employment.
Thank you again for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I am eager to join your team and make a positive contribution to the company.
If there is any further information or paperwork you need me to complete, please let me know and I will arrange it as soon as possible.
Sincerely,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Letter