Monday, June 4, 2018

Married Letter



(USCIS (State) Service Center)
111 Central Boulevard
City, State 12345

Subject: Letter of Support for (name of the couple)

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Randy , and I was born on 21 May 1996  in Medan. I have known Gita and Anto  since 10 April 2018 when they  moved into our neighborhood. Since that time our families socialize frequently. My wife and I have spent time at their home, and they often come to ours for dinner, barbecues, and movie nights. 

It is my opinion that (the married couple) are in love and committed to each other. I believe they have made a lifetime commitment to each other and are happy. I appreciate the opportunity to provide this information. Should you have any questions or need more information, my contact number is (contact number for the writer) (111) 555-5555. 

Sincerely, 

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Letter