Monday, June 4, 2018

Promotion Letter



Tanti
Secretary of the Company
ABC Company

May 2018
Santi
Manager of Company
Glopac Company

Dear Santi
I have been working on the Sustainable Energy Project for the past four years and have learned extensively about each aspect of the project. I would like to express my gratitude for being part of the team. I’m writing this letter to request a promotion to a higher position in the company. I believe I have learned well from you and my colleagues and am ready to head a project. 
This company has made great strides in the field of sustainable energy, and I am proud to have been a part of the success. I have worked extensively in the area of communications and have greatly extended the profile of the company. The details of my contribution are in the enclosed resume. I believe I can contribute even more in future projects as a leader. A promotion at this time would be a great motivator for me, as I would feel that my contribution was recognized as valuable. 
I believe in the aims of this company and would like to help further its mission in a position of leadership. I am hoping for a positive response from you. I have enclosed my resume to date with a list of my contributions to the Sustainable Energy Project as well as a letter of recommendation from the project head. I would be happy to discuss my request with you at a time of your convenience. I can be reached at [555-123-4567] or [tanti@email.com].
Thank you for considering my request. 

Sincerely,

Tanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Letter