Monday, June 4, 2018

Letter of Birthday



Happy Birthday, my friend
Even though we are not blood sisters to me you are like one. You deserve it because you have always been there to support me in everything I needed; you are the one who have been always with me to make me laugh even in bad times helping me to pass and move forward.
I am very grateful to the Lord for this year of life He has allowed you to enjoy, because he has placed you in my path and keep us together as always.
I wish this year to be full of happiness and success for you. Move on despite the difficulties which arise in your way, however remember I’m by your side to keep you on and avoid feeling bad.
There are times that I start to think what would have happened if you would not be with me. There are many people around us but no one like you, who know me so well. There is no person who cheers with me like you do, who don’t to criticize me and make me feel bad.
Forgive me if I make you mourn, but you know I’m very sentimental and want you to know how much I appreciate you, so you never forget that I love you so much.
I want you to be very happy and I will never go away from you. I hope you achieve all your goals and objectives for your life, do not hesitate to ask me for anything you need to achieve because I’m there to support you throughout.
I hope you spend a wonderful day with the people who appreciate you. I am very happy to spend it with you and I hope many more birthdays to come to celebrate them together. I thank you for giving me your sincere friendship dear friend. Congratulations enjoy your day because you deserve it. I love you a lot.
We hope this sample letter to help you to develop one for your best friend’s birthday, this detail will make your friendship becomes more solid every day.
Sincerely Your

Your Best Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Letter